Bus Transportation Contracts
Any university-sponsored or supported travel where bus transportation is needed, faculty and staff must select a bus company from the Risk Management Approved Bus List.
The following steps will help guide you through properly securing bus transportation for your group.
- Select a bus company from the Risk Management Approved Bus List.
- Contact the bus company to reserve your bus for the needed days and times.
- All bus companies will provide you with a document to review and sign before your reservation is officially secured. THIS DOCUMENT IS A CONTRACT*. Regardless of what the bus company entitles the document- quote, acceptance reservation, invoice, etc. THIS DOCUMENT IS A CONTRACT*.
*as with all contracts, it must be reviewed, approved, and signed by individuals with delegated signature authority.
- Load the contract into Cobblestone under the bus company’s name. You should select Travel-Domestic as your contract type.
- From here it will follow the standard Cobblestone contracts process.