Contracting at TCU
- Read your contract. You don’t need to decipher the “legalese,” but you are in the best position to evaluate whether the contract:
a. actually reflects the deal you negotiated; and
b. requires anything that you, your department, or the University are unable (or unwilling) to provide
- Review TCU Contract Requirements.
- Enter a Contract Request in Jaggaer.
- The Contract Manager will initiate any appropriate internal reviews and send the contract out for e-signature once it is finalized and approved.
- Monitor your contract until the status is complete in Jaggaer.
For questions regarding contract status, whether a contract is required, or a determination of whether a document is considered a contract for TCU business purposes, please send an email to Contract_Questions@tcu.edu
Jaggaer Contracts System Access Form
Jaggaer Contract Technical Support
Certificate of Insurance Requirement:
Drew Solomon, Director of Risk Management
Employee vs Independent Contractor:
Rachelle Blackwell, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
Andrea Nordmann, Chief University Compliance Officer
General Legal Matters:
Lee Tyner, General Counsel
Marketing Brand Standards:
Megan Murphey-Jones, Director of University Marketing
Josh Harmon, Director of Enterprise Application Services
Corey Reed, Director of Website Management