Refunds for credit balances on enrolled student accounts are made by completing the request form ONLINE (, View Student Account, Account Inquiry, Request a Refund). The form will only appear if the student’s account has a credit balance. Direct Deposit is the preferred refund method. If the student has completed the Direct Deposit setup, refunds can be sent directly to the student’s bank account. Direct Deposit requests must be received by the Student Financial Services Office by noon on Monday in order to have the funds available that same Friday. Refund checks can also be mailed to the address provided on the request form.

How to set-up direct deposit for student refunds

Credit balances resulting from Title IV funds will be refunded in accordance with federal regulations.

Credits must first be refunded to a Credit Card if payment(s) was made with a credit card during the previous 6 months.